Canteen is looking for a warehouse attendant to join our team!
At Canteen, we’re a customer first, employee centric organization, in the business of ensuring our guests get exactly what they want, just when they need it. Everyone has the same goals and supports one another for everyone’s success. We're customer-first, always friendly, and foster an inclusive culture where everyone feels like they belong. As the largest on-demand retail company in the country, we provide vending, self-checkout mini-markets, cafés, and coffee in offices, manufacturing plants, airports, hospitals, university settings, and anywhere in between. We’ve been in business nearly 100 years and owe our longevity and growth to our relentless focus on 2 things; People and innovation.
*Job Details: *
The warehouse associate will assist in the general operations in the warehouse.
* Conveys materials from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas.
* Places materials/goods on racks, shelves and bins or in refrigerated rooms according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
* Loads products and supplies onto vehicle; drives to designated locations; unloads truck or car and distributes items as instructed.
* Picks up product or supplies to be returned to branch or designated location; obtains and apporves receipts or delivery slips; returns to warehouse and unloads vehicle distributing items as directed.
* Assist the team with labeling and staging completed orders.
* Will receive and put away product deliveries from our vendors.
* General warehouse cleaning including breaking down pallets, sweeping, cleaning trash and debris from the area.
* Label and date items, perform standard rotation and date checking.
* Pick fast & pick easy – our smart technology knows exactly how much you need to grab so you will too.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* Forklift Experieince is a MUST
* Valid Driver's License and clean driving record Required
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Previous order picking, warehouse, grocery personal shopping or stocking experience preferred.
* Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
* Previous warehouse experience strongly preferred.
*Multiple shifts available: *
Monday- Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
Monday- Friday 6:00am-2:00pm
* *Pay: * $18.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location