Beautiful Minds is seeking motivated and passionate Provisionally Licensed or Clinically Licensed mental health therapists to provide services to youth and families in the community or via telehealth (as requested by family).
Intensive In-Community (IIC) therapists provide strength-based, goal-oriented therapy to address emotional and behavioral challenges of children and adolescents. This service is delivered in a family's home or another community-based setting. The goal of this service is to stabilize and support a youth and his/her family in an effort to deter more intensive interventions.
*Hourly Rate: * Commensurate with experience, licensure, and certifications.
* Use evidence-based treatment modalities.
* Maintain consistency with appointments.
* Develop and regularly update treatment/service plans.
* Document client progress notes.
* Maintain accurate client documentation.
* Master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy or a related field.
* Valid professional license in the State of New Jersey (LAC, LPC, LSW, LCSW, LAMFT, LMFT).
* Experience providing therapeutic services to youth or families.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Valid driver's license.
* Professional liability insurance.
* Bilingual language skills a plus.
For more information, visit us at www.beautifulmindstc.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $90.00 per hour
* Flexible schedule
We are offering clients and families telehealth services as requested by families.
* Please enter a valid email address so that we can send an application to you.
* working with youth and families: 1 year (Required)
* LAC or LSW or MFT or LPC or LCSW or LMFT (Required)
Work Location: On the road